Featured
Covid Vaccine Period Reddit
Covid Vaccine Period Reddit. However, other medicines have made it worse. I have never missed a period while having the iud before (have had it for three years), so just overall bizarre.

Even the booster and it was a little delayed but i was fine. Our subreddit is primarily for discussions and memes that an average teenager would enjoy to discuss about. Parents, teachers, and the like are welcomed to participate and ask any questions!
As Of August 12, 2022, The U.s.
Parents, teachers, and the like are welcomed to participate and ask any questions! Had them retested last week and hormones seem to be getting back to normal. Student at bowling green state university, said she experienced some of the worst menstrual cramps of her life.
I Haven’t Gotten A Regular Period Since I Got Vaccinated With Johnson And Johnson Early April , Is There Anyone Else Or Anything Regarding That?
Women have reported having a heavier period since having the covid vaccine,. Our subreddit is primarily for discussions and memes that an average teenager would enjoy to discuss about. (this is a project to explore whether the covid vaxes affect the.
Share On Reddit Share On Linkedin Email A Friend.
What is worrying, however, is the abysmal way in. My period was heavier when i got each shot. Even the booster and it was a little delayed but i was fine.
Covid Vaccine Can Cause No Period?
Mine was 3 days late and i'm very regular. I did not report it. I submitted a picture of my vaccine card, with the first dose showing.
Dr Heather Bartos, A Texas Gynaecologist, Told The Website Women With Iuds May Notice Unusual Bleeding When They Get A Cold Or Infection.
I’m sorry if this isn’t allowed here but i feel the need to vent! However, other medicines have made it worse. My adhd stimulant medication has made the physical part of pmdd worse, and doxycycline antibiotics made it so much worse.
Comments
Post a Comment